Thursday, December 01, 2005

Down the Rabbit Hole

This is my first blog ever. So, welcome. I hope that you find it cozy and comfortable here, like a dusty attic filled with a life's worth of odds and ends. I, personally, am not terribly interesting, but I do have strange encounters with rather interesting individuals and have gone, and will go, on adventures. No, not Mt. Fiji climbing kind of adventures, I mean getting lost in Newark two nights before Christmas kind of adventures. (Which really happened to me. My friends in the car with me got to see their first prostitutes walking the frosty streets.) I do not want to spend this time explaining who I am and what I am about, but you will get the sense of that from the forth coming posts. So, follow me as I go through the Looking Glass world that is life, and be careful, the last step is a doozy.

3 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hi! Here is your first comment! And I am faalllinnng dooooowwwwnnn....

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Since you invited me in... I might just stay awhile... don't make it too cozy or I may never leave. ;o)

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Alison Wonderland said...

Oh, Meg, you can stay forever. Well, that is forever until you have over-stayed your welcome. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home