Friday, December 23, 2005

`Who are you?' said the Caterpillar.

Ok, I was going to write about something else, but that something else can wait. Christine's quiz is way cooler. Way cooler. Here goes nothing! (This is going to be hard since I can't really limit anything to just two answers...for an example, look at Christine's answer for countries she wants to visit.)

2 Names I go by:

1. Al
2. Al-coholic-crack-granny

2 parts of my heritage:

1. American (I really am, since I don't really adhere to any of ancestral customs)
2. Euro-mutt

2 things that scare me: (since there are many, I am going to pick the two that are on my mind of late)

1. being alone- no, like truly truly alone
2. being pregnant- not a fear that I may be, I know that I am not, but having a thing growing inside me freaks me out.

2 of my everyday essentials:

1. mascara
2. my bracelet

2 things that I am wearing right now:

1. my flower ring- which is almost an essential, but I can't wear it to Sbux, so it can't
2. a sexy sexy bra from sexy sexy Target

2 of my favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment):

1. The Arcade Fire
2. Badly Drawn Boy

2 of my favorite songs (at the moment):

1. Neighborhood #1 (Lights Out) by The Arcade Fire
2. Headlights look like Diamonds by (can you guess??)

2 things that I want in a relationship (other than real love):

1. humor
2. understanding

2 truths:

1. life really does fly by faster as we get older.
2. I really am crazy. I just figured this out for myself only a little while ago. Kinda concerns me.

2 physical things that appeal to me (in the opposite sex) (aside from a generous winky):

1. nice arms
2. eyes that smile

2 of my favorite hobbies:

1. reading
2. watching X-Files (I never claimed to be cool)

2 things I want really badly:

1. financial security, as well.
2. to find my robin

2 places I want to go on vacation:

1. India
2. Italy

2 things I want to do before I die:

1. have financial security
2. find my robin

2 ways that I am stereotypically a chick:

1. I can hardly ever make up my mind. And when I have made it, I usually change it.
2. I love make-up.

2 ways that I am stereotypically not a chick:

1. I burp in public (which I am not proud of, it just sort of slips out)
2. I love slingin paint -mixin, pourin, boxin it up

2 things that I am thinking about now (damn, just 2?):

1. I am wondering if this guy is going to IM me today.
2. Will I still be able to buy X-Mas wrapping paper or will I have to resort to newspaper and garbage bags?

2 stores I shop at:

1. give me a T! T! give me an A! A! give me an R! R! give me a G-E-T! G-E-T!! Woooo!!
2. Wegmans

2 people I would like to see take this quiz:

1. someone that I know well and love.
2. some random blogger.


Now, I want you all to have a wonderful Holiday Weekend,

(sing with me) "And a Happy New Year!!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home