Friday, January 13, 2006

An Intervention In Blog Form

Megan, I approach you as a concerned friend.

I am fearful that you will soon engage in activities that will not only endanger your life, but the lives of others. In the past few days you have mentioned the intention to "join forces" to "combat evil." The first reference that caught my attention was in response to Christine's mortgage boyfriend, Ross, leaving her. Now, it might just be me, but I am fearful for his life, and any of the new people in his mortgage relationships. Meg, those "others" are innocents.

The second reference was made in response to my last blog. This instance is what prompted me to blog this intervention. While your instinct to protect our friend warranted action, perhaps not a visit from the Douglass Mafia, but some sort of retrobution, this last call to action was alarming because it was a general sort of idea. No one else was hurt or endangered, you just wanted us to combine our powers to fight evil.

Now, promise me, in front of our friends and fellow bloggers, that you will not do anything rash. I do not want to read on the front page of any newspaper, "Megan Fisher: Superhero by Night." Nor do I want to hear of any doings with the Mafia. I'll be watching.

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Christine said...

Bwahahaha! or so goes my evil laugh. You let Meg do her thing. If Ross the mortgage bastard gets hurt a little, so be it. I've got no qualms.

:)

Douglass Mafia for EVA!

Whoa, and until just now, I didn't think I was buzzed. HA

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

DM4E!!!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Guys I'm sorry to disappoint, but I promised I would behave in exchange for Al keeping my identity a secret.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home