Tuesday, February 07, 2006

5...4...3...1...Off Blast!

Sometimes you see something and hope beyond all hope that it is fake. A joke. Such was the case when I was fortunate enough to watch this music video*. It stars a mullet-sporting spaceman of a keyboardest** and his pink-haired spacewoman side-kick on keyboard guitar***. Both of them speak very broken English, being from some Eastern European country****. One of my favorite lines has to be, hands down, "I is much stronger than Darth Vapor." Please Please Please check it out.




*They really aren't singing, but the woman in the clip IS doing the robot, so I am allowing it to be considered a music video.
** I don't think that he is really playing, but since he IS standing in front of a keyboard, he will be allowed the title.
*** Which she isn't playing, either.
**** I think.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Scary. Very. Very. Scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home